Blogg:Engagera dig för ett jämlikt samhälle - du behövs!
Ansökan gör du via denna länk, men fortsätt gärna …
We’re bringing together politicians, stakeholders and specialists to debate about social rights and their importance in the EU. Be the voice of your generation!
Join Ann-Sofie Hermansson, Annika Strandhäll, Ann Linde, Gianni Pittella, Maria João Rodrigues and Sergei Stanishev in a debate about your future!
REGISTRATION IS FREE!
18.45 Registration opens
19.15-19.25 Opening with "TOGETHER" video presentation and overview of the event by the moderator Lisa PELLING
Gianni PITTELLA, S&D Group President
Ann-Sofie HERMANSSON, Mayor of Gothenburg
19.35-19.50 Address by Annika STRANDHÄLL, Minister for Health and Social Affairs followed by Q&A with the TOGETHER “Ambassadors” - moderated by S&D Vice-President Jeppe KOFOD
19.50-20.30 Open dialogue with citizens and MEP’s on working conditions - introduced by Marita ULVSKOG, Head of the Swedish SAP delegation, Acting Chair of Employment Committee of the European Parliament:
1) Digital workers with Georgi PIRINSKI, MEP, Member of the Committee on Budgetary Control
2) Posted workers with Agnès JONGERIUS, MEP, Coordinator for Employment and Social Affairs
3) Temporary and atypical workers with Maria João RODRIGUES, Vice- President of S&D Group, EP Rapporteur for the EPSR and President of FEPS
4) Young workers, Internships and traineeships with Brando BENIFEI, MEP, Member of Committee on Employment
5) Trade union rights with Edouard MARTIN, MEP, Member of Committee on Industry, Research and Energy
6) Women workers and gender pay gap with Evelyne REGNER, MEP, Member of the Committee on Legal Affairs
20.30-21.10 Political panel on how to improve working conditions in Europe
(in alphabetical order)
• Monika ARVIDSSON, Analyst, The Swedish Trade Union Confederation (LO)
• Esther LYNCH, Confederal Secretary at the European Trade Union Confederation
• Conny REUTER, Secretary General of Solidar
• Nicolas SCHMIT, Minister of Labour, Employment and Immigration of Luxembourg and Chairman of the EPSCO network of the Party of European Socialists
Followed by Q&A from the audience and via Twitter
21.10-21.30 Conclusions and presentation of the Statement by S&D Vice-President Udo BULLMANN
(informationen kommer från detta Facebook-event)